Cheer Team Portraits Tips:
- Practice your hair style and bow placement before photo time.
- Don't worry about cuts, scraps, and blemishes on the face. I can EASILY edit. Adding coverup and makeup makes the editing harder.
- Keep makeup neutral. Eyeliner, mascara, light blush and lipstick looks best.
- Use lipstick that is SMUDGE PROOF.
- Try on uniform and check for if undergarments show. If a uniform is too big-where a tank that is the SAME COLOR as the uniform that will show under the arms.
- Watch for deodorant marks on the uniform after it is put on. Remove with wet rag.
- Remove all jewelry besides stud earrings.
- Don't worry about perfect posing....I got you!